Home Care Nursing Talent Community
Full-time opportunities system-wide in all areas: Nassau County, Suffolk County, Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, and Westchester.
Sign-on bonus available $4,000-$5,000 for Infusion RNs.*
It takes a team to make a difference. Northwell Health At Home Field and Infusion registered nurses work collaboratively with other Northwell team members and build meaningful relationships to make a difference in the lives of patients and their families. As New York State’s largest private employer and a 2020 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, Northwell Health provides an opportunity for career growth and development throughout your professional journey.
Explore opportunities to join an amazing team that includes:
- Being a part of New York’s largest integrated home care organization, delivering award-winning, compassionate care in the communities we serve
- Opportunity to provide outstanding patient care in an intimate setting that enables you to build personal connections (therapies delivered at home range from chemotherapy to wound care)
- Competitive pay within the homecare industry while enjoying autonomy
- Ability to receive specialty training and certifications (chemotherapy, specialty lines)
- Gain experience honing your patient education skills by teaching patients at home how to self-administer infusion medications (antibiotics, TPN, Hydration and more)
- Plus, all the benefits of working for an organization with 74,000+ employees, including 18,500 nurses, including comprehensive medical, dental and retirement benefits, wellness programs, tuition assistance and other education opportunities, a recognition program, among many other benefits
Opportunities within Home Care include, Field registered nurses and Infusion Home Care registered nurses. Registered nurses require recent acute care experience and at least 2 years of Medical/Surgical, Telemetry, Critical Care, Oncology, Infusion, Emergency Room, or Certified Home Care experience.
By submitting your information, we may contact you for an exploratory conversation with one of our recruiters to talk about our current and/or future openings that match your skill set and career aspirations. We look forward to speaking with you.
*Offered for the first 12 hires. Half of the bonus will be paid after 6 months of active employment with Northwell in good standing, with the remaining half paid after one year of active employment in good standing.
**While sign-on bonus is not valid for current employees, there are additional opportunities for transition bonuses.
Meet Melissa Russo, Northwell Health At Home Registered Nurse
For Melissa, working as a Northwell Health At Home nurse gives her the unique opportunity to work independently and form close bonds with her patients. Discover why she takes pride in being able to deliver exceptional care and health education to patients in the home.